Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Ok, so I got tagged by Susan. The Rules: 1. Post the rules on your blog. 2. Write 6 random things about yourself. 3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
6 Random Things About Myself...
1. I was born in Alaska, but in no way do I consider myself to be an Alaskan or an Eskimo....so please don't try to convince me that I am one just because I was born there. (People have done this)
Not me ----->

2. I am addicted to a couple of websites which I check on a daily basis.
http://officetally.com/ : For all the spoilers and news info surrounding one of my favorite TV shows.
http://mugglenet.com/ : Even though all of the books are out and I've read them multiple times, I still check to make sure the movies are coming along nicely.

3. My favorite desserts are sweets with chocolate in them. My second favorite desserts are sweets that are apple, cinnamon. Recently I've been seriously considering replacing my second favorite with just plain cinnamon after some really delicious Ben & Jerry's cinnamon bun ice cream I had.
This stuff made me fall off of my "No Sugar" wagon back in April. I haven't been back on since.

4. When I was in elementary school my favorite American Girl was Samantha because I thought I looked like her. 5. I used to be really into theater and musicals from the 7th grade 'til the 11th grade, but after moving to Leesville, Louisiana where no one cared about stuff like that I gave up...also it turns out I don't have that great of a singing voice. I can still (poorly) sing every word to A Chorus Line and Rent, though.
6. I played clarinet for 5 years! I quit after the 9th grade and the only reason I wasn't in the very last chair (I was second to last) in the Hardaway High School symphonic band is because one girl didn't show up for the chair placement auditions.


No comments: