Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Good Weekend

Thursday Night: We had $60 worth of Rewards Bucks from Best Buy. We completed our collection of The Office seasons and bought season 4 even though it wasn't that good. We figured we could stand to spend "free money" for the 4 or 5 episodes that were good. We also got the special edition of That Thing You Do!

Season 5 of The Office premiered. After a very disappointing 4th season I was pleased to see that the first episode of season 5 did not suck. Spoiler Alert!: Jim and Pam get engaged.


Friday Night: We had dinner at El Rodeo and watched Leatherheads. The movie didn't do that well in theaters, but it was actually pretty good.

Saturday: We watched That Thing You Do! and I'm currently watching Sister Act II: Back in the Habit. Two of my favorite movies from the 90's in one day! Go 'head, Lauryn!



It doesn't take much to make me happy.

1 comment:

Susan and Tim said...

I love Sister Act 2! I had the biggest crush on "Frank-aaa" back in the day!